Full mouth implants are a popular option for those who have lost multiple teeth or all of their teeth. They provide a permanent and stable solution for tooth replacement. In this article, we’ll go over the basics of full mouth implants, including the process, benefits, and costs.
Full mouth dental implants can improve the appearance, function, and stability of the teeth, and they can also help to preserve jawbone structure and prevent further bone loss. Dental Clinics in Turkey offers fair prices for implants because of labor costs & currency difference.
Dental tourism has risen rapidly in the past 3 years. Patients can have free car transportation, free luxury hotel acommodation along with Okutan Dental Turkey’s implant packages. However, they are a major investment and require a commitment to proper oral hygiene and regular dental checkups in individual’s country or at a visit to Istanbul.
What are Full Mouth Implants?
Full mouth implants are a type of dental implant that replaces all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw. They are made up of several individual implant posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone. These posts serve as a base for a full arch of replacement teeth. The procedure is typically done by a prosthodontist or oral surgeon, and the process can take several months to complete.
Types of Full Mouth Implants
There different kind of applications of full mouth implants:
- All on 4
- All on 6
- 3 on 6 dental implants
- All on 8
- All on 10
Each option expresses the number of dental implants on a single jaw, top or bottom. If you choose all on 6 implant treatments as full arch, Okutan dental clinic turkey will apply 12 implants in total count. Okutan Dental has chosen to apply all on 4 or all on 6 implants which are placed into jawbone in an angle
The Benefits of Full Mouth Implants
There are many benefits to choosing full arch implants, including:
- Natural-looking: Full mouth implants look and feel like your natural teeth, making them virtually indistinguishable from real teeth.
- Permanent solution: Unlike dentures or bridges, full mouth implants are a permanent solution for tooth replacement.
- Improved oral health: Full mouth implants can help preserve the jawbone and improve oral health.
- Increased comfort: Full mouth implants are comfortable to wear and don’t slip or slide like dentures can.
- Improved chewing: Full mouth implants allow for improved chewing and biting, making it easier to eat a variety of foods.
The Cost of Full Mouth Implants
The cost of full mouth implants can vary depending on the number of implants needed and the materials used. On average, full mouth implants can cost between $25,000 and $100,000. Insurance may cover some of the costs, so it’s important to check with your provider.
The Process of Getting Full Mouth Implants
Getting full mouth implants involves a multi-step process that can take several months to complete. It typically involves:
- Consultation: You will have a consultation with your dentist to discuss your options and determine if full mouth implants are right for you.
- Planning: Your dentist will take X-rays and create a treatment plan to determine the number of implants needed and the placement of the posts.
- Surgery: The implants will be surgically placed into the jawbone.
- Healing: The implants will need to heal and integrate with the jawbone, which can take several months.
- Restoration: Once the implants have healed, your dentist will attach the replacement teeth to the posts.
Full mouth implants are a permanent and stable solution for tooth replacement. They offer many benefits, including improved oral health, increased comfort, and improved chewing. The cost of full mouth implants can vary, but insurance may cover some of the costs.
The process of getting full mouth implants involves several steps, including:
- restoration with crowns
- metal fused porcelain crowns, or
- zirconia crowns
Laminate veneers are not applicable with implant treatment.
If you’re considering full mouth implants, be sure to discuss the options and costs with Okutan Dental Team.